Thursday, January 9, 2014

FINALLY! World's FIRST EVER 100% Toxic Free HEALTHY Self Tanning!!!

Welcome to simple, quick, dazzling, 100% Certified Toxic Free tanning! 
Sun Shine is the first of its kind; it is the very first CHEMICAL FREE, SAFE self tanning lotion in the world! 
Sun Shine, Essanté Organics' 100% certified Toxic Free Self Tanning & Bronzing Lotion, gives everyone a dazzling bronze tan. 
Sun Shine is a freshly scented, rich, white, creamy hydrating lotion with Chicory Root to help increase your skin's Vitamin D receptors for a truly healthy golden glow. 
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A LIVE VIDEO PRESENTATION ON SUNSHINE! 
Plus, due to the increased Vitamin D uptake, you can also experience a higher level of immunity too. 
Now you can enjoy Sun Shine without the trouble or dangers associated with to much sun!  www.EssanteOrganics.com/rawfoods

 THESE ARE TRUE UNTOUCHED PHOTOS!!  
The BEST part for me is how good I feel using this product!!  It open up your Vitamin D receptors and INCREASES YOUR IMMUNITY!!  I sleep much deeper and wake feeling more refreshed when using this...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2 comments:

  1. The right proportions of Vitamin D is necessary for bone structure and to have a control on the skin tanning. I was having skin tanning issue and was wondering for my miracle product to treat that with efficacy. I was performing research on internet and found your blog simply awesome. I must say that you have offered the best solutions to treat the tanning. I will definitely give a try to these lotions and I hope I will get the results. Thanks and keep sharing the nice information!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is FABULOUS!! I also use the Baiden mitten http://www.thebaidenmitten.com/ And it is SO WONDERFUL!!

      Delete